Group Study Rooms
Six rooms are available for academic group study or Chaminade affiliated function. They will accommodate groups from 3 - 8 people. See third floor plans.
- A valid, current Chaminade ID is required to check out rooms.
- Available on a first come, first serve basis.
- Priority will be given to groups requiring the use of AV equipment for group study.
- Library staff reserves the right to require groups to vacate.
- Use is limited to 3 hours; a $5 fine per hour or fraction will be charged for late key return.
- One time renewal if other rooms are available.
- No food; secured lids for drinks (see Library food policy).
- Patron will be charged for any damage or clean up fees.
- $70 replacement charge for lost key.
- First time borrowers will complete and sign an agreement form for use of the study rooms.