Request Library Instruction
Requires minimum of one week's notice.
Chaminade faculty may fill out the form or email the librarians to request instruction for classes. The library will send verification of receipt of request to your Chaminade email account.
Specify the type of instruction needed (orientation, assignment-specific, etc.)
Request Instruction Form (pdf form fillable). Print out and fax or send to Sullivan Family Library.
Or email the following information from your Chaminade email account to email@example.com.
- Faculty Name
- Faculty Phone, Building & Room No.
- Course Name and Number
- Date(s) and Time(s) of Class
- Classroom Location (Building & Room No.)
- Number of students in each class
- Types of library instruction requested:
- In-classroom instruction:
- Library catalog search: find books or other library material (15 min.)
- Electronic book search: search library subscription books online (20 min.)
- Online database search: search for subscription journal articles, e.g. EBSCO (20 min.)
- Internet search / Resource evaluation: evaluate websites or other resources (20 min.)
- English 102 instruction (2 class periods)
- In-library instruction:
- Library tour (20 min.)
- Hands-on computer searching
- Other (please be specific)
- Topics covered in class this semester
- Other expectations for this instruction (please be specific)
English Course Workbook (pdf)